The Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) plays an imperative role in shaping up the career of students. The CRC takes up its role right from orientation, internships, projects, summer training to their final placements. The endeavor of CRC is to assist students accomplish their career goals through the best job opportunities. Therefore, the center takes on the liability of organizing in-campus interviews for student training, and placement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF CRC AT CGC, LANDRAN
- Organizing industrial visits and summer training sessions
- Counseling students on career growth and over all development
- Regular connect with eminent corporate houses/industries for the placement of graduating students
- Organizing different workshops for harnessing professional development and communication skills
- Involving students in group discussions to build confidence and imbibing interview facing techniques
- Ensuring the students get placed with the best of the companies across various streams at attractive packages